With the weather being a bit miserable throughout May, we thought we’d dig out some of our favourite quotes to motivate you through June and inspire you to kick start your idea!
All of the following people have achieved great things and so can you!
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney, Disney Founder
- “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” Bill Gates, Microsoft co-founder
- “You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing and falling over.” – Richard Branson, Virgin Group founder
- “I try not to make any decisions that I’m not excited about.” – Jake Nickell, Threadless founder and CEO
- “Chase the vision, not the money, the money will end up following you.” –Tony Hsieh, Zappos CEO
- “The value of an idea lies in the using of it.” —Thomas Edison, General Electric Co-founder
- “The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” – Vidal Sassoon
- “Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” – Albert Einstein
- “You’ve got to love what you do to really make things happen.” – Phillip Green, Arcadia Group CEO
- “Always deliver more than expected.” – Larry Page, Co-Founder, Google
Ready to get started? Come and speak to us at the start-up surgery!